Welcome to Goddess (“Goddess,” ‘’Goddess App,’’ “we,” “us,” or “our”). Goddess Wellbeing, Inc. built Goddess: Well-being for Women as a freemium application. This SERVICE is provided by Goddess Wellbeing, Inc. at no cost and is intended for use as is.
Goddess is a well-being and empowerment application which brings many mindfulness techniques together to be preventive and complementary for women’s mental and physical health.
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, coaches, and others who access the Service (“Users“).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information when you register for an account, participate in interactive features (like by submitting a meditation rating or completing a check-in), fill out a form or a survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The information you may provide includes your name, email, password, street address, payment method information, goals, previous meditation experience, moods and reflections you provide during check-ins, feedback and survey responses, and other information about you included within your messages to us or otherwise provided via the Services. Some users also provide health-related information in connection with providing feedback or other messages to us, and we process that information consistent with the purpose for which it was provided.
Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we collect the following information about you:
- Usage Information: Whenever you use our Services, we collect usage information, such as the sessions you use, videos you view or content you listen to, what screens or features you access, and other similar types of usage information.
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product description, price, subscription or free trial expiration date, and time and date of the transaction.
- Log Information: We collect standard log files when you use our Services, which include the type of web browser you use, app version, access times and dates, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, device identifiers set by your device operating system, and mobile network information (like your connection type, carrier and region).
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We also obtain information about you from other sources, including transaction information from third-party app stores you use to install our app or purchase a subscription, and name and contact information from third-party calendar services. Additionally, if you create or log into your account through a social media service account, we will have access to certain information from that account, such as your name and other account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures set by that social media service. Finally, we may obtain information about you from publicly available sources, marketing and advertising partners, consumer research platforms, and/or business contact databases.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies, log file and similar technologies:
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including debugging to identify and repair errors, and developing new products and services;
- Process transactions and fulfill orders;
- Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Goddess and others, request feedback, and send news, gifts or other information we think will be of interest to you (see the “Your Choices” section below for information on how to opt out of marketing messages);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Goddess and others, including to enforce our agreements and policies. If you feel your transaction was declined in error, please contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings and other compliance activities;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see on other platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior; and
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
Sharing of Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Goddess (or the group of companies of which Goddess is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, anonymous session recordings, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms. These include Google Analytics, Firebase, Onesignal, Amplitude, Mixpanel, RevenueCat, Adjust and Facebook or other third party services to monitor and analyse user behaviour.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Storage and Processing of Your Information
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Goddess, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Goddess, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Goddess, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Goddess make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- •With your consent, we send promotional and other push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
- •Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings. You can email email@example.com to request your data be deleted or go to Goddess App>Profile>Settings and delete your account.
- •Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Goddess, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Goddess does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone in the US under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. For EU, the age limit is 16 due to GDPR.
Other Websites and Links
DATE: February 28, 2022